Case traceability labeling compliance for Walmart, Kroeger or FSMA
MyProduce.com offers several levels of functionality to best meet your needs. Many grower-shippers are required by their customers to provide case traceability labeling. They also recognize that automating existing processes in their operation will make them more efficient and increase their productivity and lead to higher profit margins. The Starter and the Basic version of MyProduce.com are ideally suited to address these basic needs. They operate identically, but support a different number of user licenses.
Starter & Basic both include the following:
- Case traceability labeling compliance
- Setup and track pack runs
- Record customer and reference PO and SO
- Record source and lot information
- Import and mange item master and GTINs
- Support multiple brands
- Access your data securely from any browser
- Setup role based permissions
- Provide pack-out and other reports
The hardware shown here is supported by the system, but is not included in the subscription cost quoted on this site. RedLine Solutions offer several purchase and lease options for your hardware needs. Talk with your sales representative to select the most suitable hardware for your operation.